lunes, 1 de junio de 2020

Films

Hello everyone I hope you are having a good day, afternoon or night, this time I will tell you about the cinema and its films, I will mention one that I saw a few days ago and that I quite liked is called Seven or "The 7 Deadly Sins" in its translation into Spanish.

First of all, it is worth saying that I quite like cinema, and I enjoy watching movies of all kinds whenever they catch my attention, I find it beautiful and wonderful how stories are represented through movies, because in movies any story can be act out no matter how unreal or fantasy your story is.

Returning to the movie I mentioned earlier, Seven is about how a detective who is about to retire to spend his old age in a field quietly, is involved in a mysterious murder case that will have to solve and find the culprit, to This is helped by a novice and impulsive detective, "Mills" who will be of help to you. The peculiarity of these murders is that they are directly related to the 7 deadly sins (hence the name in its Spanish translation).
I recommend this movie, I liked to see it

3 comentarios: