lunes, 22 de junio de 2020

Postgrads Studies

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day and I wish you a good week.
 Today I will talk to you about the postgraduate courses that I will possibly study or want to study after graduating from psychology, which is what I am studying now.
First of all, it seems to me important to mention that these are just ideas of what I could study in the future, the truth is that I am still not sure what direction my life will take once I have graduated, I don´t think much about it now due to the fact I am experiencing a worldwide health emergency, so I am used to living day by day.

After graduating I would like to study another language, it could be Portuguese or French because they are very interesting languages, at least for me, and if I have the opportunity to learn them in any country that speaks that language, I would really love it. I would also like to develop more skills within psychology, so I would do a postgraduate degree in sexology or clinical psychology, I am interested in these two fields because they will allow me to develop more skills to understand people from different points of view.

 I would both like to study them in Chile, but if I had the opportunity to study in another country I would most likely choose Spain.
I would try to study these courses in person or online as long as they gave me the opportunity to have some free time to work while doing whatever it takes to pay for these studies.

See you soon, I hope you are well

9 comentarios:

  1. learning a foreign language at the country that speaks that language would be very hard ,also interesting though

    ResponderBorrar

  2. learning another language would be ideal for treating more patients and would be very fun too

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i would love to study in spain too!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I also consider Spain a good place to continue my studies.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. If I had the opportunity, I would also choose Spain,it is a good country to study psychology

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think learning another lenguage will open doors for you on anything and also be a tool to help the people that speak that lenguage

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I think that French is more difficult than English, but is a beautiful language

    ResponderBorrar
  8. apparently, everybody likes Spain like a place to study haha

    ResponderBorrar
  9. If you learn portuguese, Brasil it's a very good option to study a postgrads hehe

    ResponderBorrar